Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Road to SAHM

As I countdown my corporate days and the start of my stay at home mom career, I get a bit panicky. As early as now, I am starting to plan Edward’s lessons and what I would do on a day to day basis.
Sure, the net has a lot to offer in terms of lessons but the lack of income means I have to be economical as well. So planning needs to be properly done to avoid wasting resources like printer ink and paper. I’m thankful to Cambridge Binondo for the ideas in Arts. Now, the excess paper we have in cutting are used for mosaic art. Hence, no waste!
I’m concentrating on making the worksheets reusable like the tracing pattern or letters. Definitely, the pressure to save is always there. So I’ll to make sure that the printables are preserved properly so that we can reuse it.
I missed out the first three years of his life. Missing out almost all of his milestones. I’ll make sure to be there as he grows older, to guide him and help him in anyway he wants.
Goodbye corporate and Hello to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment