Wednesday, May 6, 2015

1st Weekend as SAHM

My first weekend was okay, despite being emotional with the changes in my life. Overall, it was fun and I get to play/learn with my son.
On Saturday morning, we played puzzle, colored coloring books, spelled things, traced lines. And while making him sleep, we saw the moon, suddenly he was interested that I looked for books to provide more information.
On Sunday, while Edward was taking a nap, I rearranged his books and partially cleaned the house. Tap on the back for me as I fought the urge to take a nap as well to do chores. More space for his books now and he liked the new arrangement.
In the coming days, more cleaning to do…
But first, here are some of the activities we did. It was a fun weekend. Thanks mama for covering our food requirements… I’ll try to cook next week.
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment