Wednesday, May 6, 2015

8 Cuts

Because it’s compensation day, we have decided to try this restaurant. The place is located in Serendra and the walk going there was super worth it.
The ambiance is pretty casual, just right for a burger place…
image
image
I had a few choices to begin with but I chose Piggy in the end. Probably, the most sinful meal I ever had in my life and it was so worth it. You can make your own burger too.
DSC_5735
We tried the onion rings as well as it was raving with reviews in food blogs and yup… They were right! It was super good. For 65 Php. This is really worth it. It has a barbecue flavor in it. It was crunchy and super flavorful. Addicting even… Haha. And no, it’s not the camera angle making the rings big. It was really big!!!
DSC_5731
Overall, my team and I enjoyed the meal. The meat is juicy and so flavorful. The only problem is how to eat it without being messy. Setting aside poshness, it’s probably the best burger I have ever tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment