Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Duty Free Haul

My sisters came back from Japan today and Mama wants to check out Duty Free. It was very different from what I remembered. Edward had fun exploring and with his haul.
Kinder Chocolate Plush with 12 bars of Chocolate hidden in the backpack. $17.25.
image
Lightning McQueen Smarties Dispenser. $21.35, Edward was so happy to get this. It literally burned my wallet haha.
image
Smarties with Lightning Top. $8.90. This was more expensive than the one we saw in Subic, the difference is it’s not expired yet. So we would be able to enjoy the candy.
image
Lightning Cup with Straw at $10.60. It contains some candies inside.
image
Lightning McQueen Fan at $8.40 with candies inside. This is similar to the Jake we bought him before.
image
M&M Tin Cans with 250g of M&M. There are 5 variants, wasn’t able to get the orange one.
image
I was teasing Kalvin that I’ll return the nuts as I think we would be overspending. Haha.
image
5 pieces of Combos at $3 each. Same price if you would buy in bulk or by piece. You just get a bag for free.
image
I was so happy to see this Cadbury. Although it was a bit pricey. Almost $10, I was telling Kalvin I’ll return it but he wants to try as well. Ended up getting it.
image
Kalvin personally selected the next two items.
image
image
Finally different flavors of Doritos.
image
We might have overspent but it was a fun experience, Edward had a lot of fun as well. He played in the Chupa Chups car and only stopped playing when another kid played with it.
I told Edward to cover his eyes as we pass through the toys section. When I asked him to open, he got so excited that he almost jumped out of the shopping cart. He saw tons of trucks. Since, we didn’t buy him one. I allowed him to play for awhile.
image
This is how Edward looked when we got the Lightning, he was super happy.
image
One thing he likes that we weren’t able to get is the M&M that grows on tree.
image
And when we got home, he was so happy with the Kinder Plush, we named Iggy.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment