Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Book of 100 Stickers! Things That Go

image
Howdy! This kind of book is getting popular lately, I’m seeing it in various places now. 168, 999, National Bookstore, Merriam Bookstore. The price would vary, it’s 35 Php in 168 or 999. I got this for 39 Php from Merriam.
The sticker is on the middle of the book. We tore it out for easier play.
image
The objective is to put the stickers in their proper places. The stickers tore apart easily, so I suggest an adult to get the sticker first. Not only that, some stickers are not cut properly causing it to tear up again.
image
image
If you stick it wrongly, you can take it out and stick again.
image
For the price of the book, I guess it’s expected that the quality is not that good. The main purpose probably is to give Edward something to do. For this, it’s serving well.

No comments:

Post a Comment