Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lego City 3366

This is the second Lego set we have built. And this set is fun to play with. Not to mention we got this set at a discounted price. It’s super worth it.
image
The satellite launcher set is composed of 4 parts plus 1 minifigure. Again, easy to built. Edward was able to put some of the pieces together. The three of us worked together to complete the set. An additional piece for our Christmas town.
image
My only concern is… The more we play with Lego, the more we want it. But it’s expensive. So I guess I really have to monitor Lego Warehouse Sale. How can I resist? It’s highly playable and not only in the building part, see… We can even launch a satellite. Super cool.
image
image
image
Super recommend this set to all Lego fans and Science fans as well.
image
Now, a photo of my son launching a satellite.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment