Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Oxford CH3244

image
I know I said before that we won’t try Lego alternatives… BUT!!! I recently discovered one that is super cool. Oxford is a South Korean brand and it’s the closest to Lego.
Inside the box, bricks, sticker, booklet.
image
Here’s the final product… Super cute. There are times when it’s hard to put the bricks in place but everything fits. I love the design of the door. The drawback is if you want to make the other car, you have to disassemble everything. Some of the bricks are difficult to separate.image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
Overall, I’m happy with the set, the only problem is it’s hard to find this product outside South Korea. Price is cheaper than Lego but quality is almost the same.
Now, the behind the scenes…
image
image
image
Now… A preview of our next Oxford set…
image

No comments:

Post a Comment