Thursday, May 14, 2015

Coloring & Tracing Workbook

image
As per Edward’s teacher suggestion to improve his coloring and writing… I made him a workbook. Half bond paper with basic shapes… For coloring and simple lines for tracing.
image
image
I used the brass fasteners! Yeay! New use for that.
Here’s Edward working on his workbook. I noticed that he colors like me. Lots of colors in one picture. My mom says when I was in Nursery I asked Teacher what color to use for eggplant. She said any. In the end, I have a multi-colored eggplant.
image
image
image
After this activity, when he saw his concrete mixer coloring sheet, he colored more eagerly. I’m super happy.
image
PS. Yup! That’s his feet, he likes to include his foot or feet whenever I like to document things.

No comments:

Post a Comment