Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Moving Up: Cambridge Binondo

As Edward commences his Toddler Class, I can’t help being emotional. As if it’s me who is graduating to Nursery.
Enrolling Edward in Cambridge Binondo is probably one of the best decisions we have made for Edward. It’s not just a school, it’s like a family. And from July 2014 to March 2015, Edward improved a lot. He started to be more talkative and more independent. I am super proud of him.
It’s as if it was destined, during trial class last June. When Edward held Teacher Kim’s hand, I almost cried. It’s not easy for him to open up but he did instantly with Teacher Kim. I am super happy that he’s Edward’s first teacher. We saw how she cares for Edward and we would forever be thankful.
All the teachers and staffs are super nice. They took good care of Edward.
As the school returns Edward’s stuff. I cried… (Such a Crybaby) Edward brushed by himself again and again.
image
When I opened the yearbook, the first page I saw was Edward’s page.
image
image
After seeing Edward’s bag marker and Seat Marker, I was bawling.
image
I can’t believe it’s almost a year now. Good thing we’re going back for Summer before going to Big School.
Cambridge Binondo would always be a part of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment