Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Perks of a SAHM

I’ve always wanted to enrich Edward’s learning. Not only via school but in my own style too.
These are the times I’m thankful I’m at home. It suddenly rained and the next thing we’re doing? Learning about the Water Cycle. Initially, looking at youtube videos, next thing you know… He’s asleep! Hahaha.
While he was sleeping, I got my laptop to do my research and whola… Thanks to the printables… Credits: Rachel Nicole SaffoldPage 2
image
I also browsed through reference books to provide added info.
image
Call me geek, but these are the activities I enjoy doing.
Now, while Edward is in school, I’ll have to look for Brass Fasteners for my Water Cycle Wheel.
image
PS. I got another printable about the phases of the moon. One night, we were looking outside the window and he saw quarter moon. Again… Look for materials! Yay! Credits: Gift of Curiosity
image

No comments:

Post a Comment