Monday, January 12, 2015

Llama Llama Misses Mama

2015/01/img_3360.jpg
This book is part of the Llama Llama Red Pajama series. This is the first book of the series that we've read and I liked it. The story is about Llama Llama going to school for the first time and he misses his mama. When I told Edward the story, he said it's papa. Yeah, that's for his case. I told him it's mama since The Llama has a pink bag...in the end he agreed.
Right after finishing the story, he asked me to read it again. The book is enjoyable and the rhyming is cool.
Llama
What I like about the story is it's realistic. It covers what a child might feel on the first day of school. I recommend this book as a guide to show kids what would happen at school for them to enjoy their first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment