Saturday, December 27, 2014

Cogo

If you plan to replace Lego with Cogo... I will tell you now... DON'T DO IT. Price wise, yes it's definitely cheaper! But the frustration in playing it... ARGH! This sums my overall feeling towards the toy.
image
Kalvin got this for Edward, his second Cogo toy... But on both occasions... There were defective parts. I rarely follow instructions/rules but whenever I am following one... I follow it by the book. That's why it's really frustrating to be not able to complete the procedure and moving on to the next step.

To add on... The parts doesn't fit perfectly. You fit two parts together and while doing the next step it all crumbles... How frustrating is that? And... And... While adding the finishing touch, it all crumbles again... Grrr... Have to redo everything. So... ARGH!!! I hate you Cogo!!! Never again!!!

Does this toy even have Quality Control? Save yourself the frustration and listen to me... Ignore Cogo!

No comments:

Post a Comment