Saturday, December 27, 2014

Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Scoops ‘n Treats

/home/wpcom/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/245/15825519/files/2014/12/img_1119.jpg
Edward got this toy for Christmas and he loved it. He likes to watch a video in YouTube from Surprise Eggs Unboxing Toys that upon unwrapping the present, he wants to play with it already.

The first thing he did was to re-do the Popsicle in the video. Normally I don't allow him to mix dough colors. But he was so eager to follow the video, I just let him. I was so proud of him to do the Popsicle one at a time.
image
image
image
Next day, I was showing him to make the Popsicle in one color... But the dough was not enough for one. After putting the dough in the mold,when I closed it, I had to manually stick the two parts. I wish Play-Doh gave a bigger can of dough. Seems that the free dough are not enough. So... I think one way or another you have to mix colors. Yikes!
/home/wpcom/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/245/15825519/files/2014/12/img_1120.jpg
/home/wpcom/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/245/15825519/files/2014/12/img_1121.jpg
/home/wpcom/public_html/wp-content/blogs.dir/245/15825519/files/2014/12/img_1122.jpg
I tried reading about separating the dough after colors are mixed but it seems hard. Majority of the parents just buy new sets of dough. They said Play-Dohs are cheap. It's not the same in the Philippines... Oh well, I guess children do mix dough as they play. Just have to think of an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment