Monday, November 10, 2014

The Food Club

We were supposed to have dinner at the Project Pie but Kalvin said the serving size is super small, we won't be full. Hence, the switch of the celebration place...a buffet... The Food Club
Ambiance is really nice. I like the fact that even if it was Sunday, there's not much people eating. Hence, more freedom to choose the food to eat.
image 
image 
image 
The food is okay...but the dessert was awful. I love the Siomai, Cuttlefish, Jellyfish. The shabu shabu soup is also good. I'm recommending the red ice tea and the baked pasta.
Price per head is 1,100 plus service tax. They had a 10% discount when we were there. I just don't know why. Birthday celebrants eat free as long as it's within 3 days before and after.
The question now is would I go back? Not anytime soon. The price is a bit too much to think that most of the food are so-so.
image 
image 
image 
image 
image 
image 
image 
image 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment