Saturday, November 15, 2014

Seoul Express

I have been a fan of Korean Food for the longest time. I've been eager to try out this restaurant located in Fort Strip. After 2 times of failure... The third time was the charm. We finally were able to get a seat.

Initially, I was eyeing to get Bibimbap but after browsing the menu and seeing the Kimchi Chigae. My choice switch instantly. The Kimchi Stew is priced at 250 Php without rice. If you want rice, you can add 30 Php.
image
I absolutely love the food. It brought back memories of my Korea trip. Right amount of flavor. Serving size is just right.
Would I go back? Definitely! To try the other dishes... Like the Japchae,  Bulgogi and Rabokki.
Here are the food tried out by my colleagues.
image
Katsudon

image
Bibimbap

No comments:

Post a Comment