Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bistro Ravioli

image
For the Tuddies Getover, we've decided to try out something new in Glorietta. Bistro Ravioli is located at 2nd Floor, Glorietta 3. It's near Mc Cafe and Dippin Dots.

The place is really small, we were lucky to get the seat in the corner. That way, lesser passerby.

We tried the Mushroom and Mozzarella Ravioli, Spinach and Feta Cheese Ravioli in Pesto Sauce, Italian Sausage and Bacon Pizza, Carbonara and Chicken. Whew! And to think this is only for snack! I sure did miss this bunch of friends.
image
image
image
image
image
The verdict? I love the Ravioli and the Pizza. It has the right amount of flavor. And the tomatoes really complimented the dish. The pizza is also good. Soft bread and flavorful toppings.

The carbonara was a bit bland. Too bad I wasn't able to try the chicken and fries. As I was already full with the servings I've got.

About going back... Hmm. I like the food a lot. But the passersby are a bit distracting to fully enjoy the dishes. Probably would try their other branches or have the food to go. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment