Sunday, November 2, 2014

Quest for Starbucks Planner

After reading about the planner, I suddenly had a urge to get one this year. And browsing about the Starbucks card didn’t help one bit. I can’t say no to a bargain. If you buy a new card and load it up with 1,500 Php, you get an additional 300 Php. This is super helpful for the Christmas sticker collection. The promo is valid until November 5, 2014. 

Out of all the cards, classic cards included, I picked out the Snowman because it looks cute.

I don’t know why but I got an extra sticker printed in the card. Now I only have to buy 8 Christmas blends (Toffee Nut Latte, Peppermint Mocha and Christmas Cookie Latte). Thanks Starbucks. My hunch? It’s because it’s the first day of the release.

Next thing to watch out for? The double stickers promo!!! Can’t wait! The sticker collection is from November 3, 2014 - January 8, 2015. Redemption is up to March 8, 2015

For more info about the card, please visit Starbucks


No comments:

Post a Comment