Thursday, February 19, 2015

Monster Jam in Manila

image
Oh my God! Oh my God! Monster Jam is coming to Manila. I think I got more excited than expected. Edward and I love Monster Jam. We watch it on TV and youtube. Edward even have various toy cars…
When I saw Grave Digger is coming over… I started bugging husband for us to go. When he said yes, I started scrambling to get tickets.
Below is the price from SM Tickets. Basically, 3 shows. June 20 at 2 PM and 7:30 PM. June 21 at 2 PM.
image
image
If you are looking for cheaper tickets, upper box regular is being sold in Metrodeal and Groupon (Beeconomic) for 900 Php. I chose Groupon over Metrodeal because the pick up place is in Makati and Pasig while Metrodeal pick up place is in Pasig.
Since we are sitting quite far… I’ve opted to purchase access to the Pit Party, so that we can see the trucks and drivers upclose. For an additional 500 Php. You can only avail of the Pit Party if you have a valid ticket for the 2 PM show.
image
Monster Jam!!! We are so ready for you!!!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment